22 February 2016

Different Dimension Love To Hate You

Hi guys

Today I'm wearing Different Dimension Love To Hate You.Love To Hate You is a jam packed glitter topper filled with small white and purple circle glitters as well as larger circle glitters, squares, stars, diamonds and hearts. The pictures show one coat of Love To Hate You over Nails Inc Colville Mews. I didn't need to redip my brush to get more glitter or fish for the larger glitters although I did have to manipulate the polish on my nails to make sure I got even coverage. The circle glitters really catch the light and this topper is very pretty. This is my first polish by Different Dimension and I'm sure it won't be my last.Which Different Dimension polishes do you think I need to add to my collection?

Bye for now, Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment