1 January 2016

December 2015 Nail Box UK

Hi guys

This is my third Nail Box UK subscription box.

The polishes in this box include Nails Inc Bloomsbury Way from the Blossom collection. This is a little confusing because I have another Nails Inc polish with the same name! The second polish in this box is Morgan Taylor Best Ball Gown Ever. This brand is new to me. Before I saw the name of this polish or looked into it I mentioned to my sister that it looks like Cinderella's dress then I discovered it is from a Cinderella collection! The third polish is Rimmel Marshmellow Heaven. All three of these polishes are new to my collection.

In addition this box contained Elegant Touch professional slanted tweezers and a white Sally Hansen I Love Nail Art stylo.

In my opinion this box was much more original than the last one.

Has anyone else received this box? What do you think of it?

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment