26 November 2015

November 2015 Nail Box UK

Hi guys

I recently received my November 2015 Nail Box UK and with it being advertised as a Christmas theme I was really excited.

The polishes in the box were True Brit London Park Lane, OPI Happy Anniversary! and Rimmel London Double Decker Red.

The polishes are typically festive but anyone other than a complete nail newby will have at least one "Santa" red nail polish in their collection. The green polish is pretty but not very unique and the silver polish is extremely sheer. The photo shows 2 coats of each on clear swatch sticks.  

The box also included a set of Elegant Touch clear nails and a 180 grit Orly nail file. I am personally not a fan of false nails and the nail file seems as though it would be much harsher than my favourite Leighton Denny crystal file.

Finally the box contained a candy cane which was a nice treat. 

I was underwhelmed by this box but I'm not ready to cancel my subscription just yet because I get so excited when my box is due to arrive.

Does anyone else share my views on this box?

Until next time, Lou :)

No comments:

Post a Comment