26 October 2015

Nail Box UK October 2015 box

Hi guys, long time no see!

This month I subscribed to Nail Box UK and I've got to say I'm very impressed. The box arrived 2 days after being shipped and was full of nail goodies, including 3 polishes: Nails Inc Kensington High Street gel effect polish which is a deep red cream, Essie Lux Effect polish in Summit of Style which is a gold glitter top coat and Rimmel Caramel Cupcake which is a nude cream with a shimmer. Also in the box was a bottle of Nicole by OPI drying drops which claims to make polish dry completely within 5 minutes. Last but not least was a pair of professional nail scissors by Elegant Touch.
















As Nails Inc is my favourite brand I have quite a few of their polishes. I was happy to get one in this box and even happier that it was one I don't already have in my collection.

Both of the cream polishes applied in two easy coats and the glitter polish built up well. I used the drying drops although I also applied Nails Inc Kensington Caviar top coat to cover the texture of the glitter.

I checked the value of the items of this box and was surprised to find that it was worth nearly £50. Not bad for something that only cost £15!


Here is a picture of the mani I created with the polishes from this box using two coats of each of the cream polishes and two coats of the glitter polish on the tips with base and top coat. Please leave links to yours in the comments.

Hopefully it won't be too long before my next post.

Take care, Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment