16 May 2013

A simple French mani with Nails Inc Floral Street s

Hey guys

I'm wearing a simple palate cleansing mani today.

I felt like a change after my colourful skittle mani and although I wore Nails Inc Porchester Square yesterday it wasn't doing anything for me!

I'm quite liking the simple class of this mani which is made up of one coat of both base and top coat and two coats of Floral Street polish which I applied free hand as you can probably tell!

My friend Anna has followed my lead and you can see her French tip mani here.

Do you guys like the French tip mani or have any ways of making it your own? I'd love to see links to any pics you have in the comments.

Love Lou x x

Edit: I've updated my mani by putting The Vaudeville over the top and adding little flutterbies x

No comments:

Post a Comment