2 January 2013

Nails Inc Stretford

Hiya guys
I'm not going to say it's my new year resolution to post more because it'll be doomed to fail but let's see if i can!
Stretford is one of my untrieds that I thought I'd give a chance last night while I was trying to get my head back into work mode after 11 days off. It would have been a nice break if I hadn't had this flaming cold for the whole of it, but hey!
This is one of the mirror metallic shades Nails Inc brought out a couple of months ago. This is 3 thin coats with Opi Nail Envy base and Nails Inc Kensington Caviar top coat. It's a pretty champagne colour which applied well but I personally don't love it. Luckily I got it in a mini set called the Fashionistas.
Do you like this polish?
Love Lou x

2 comments:

  1. I have a mini bottle of this but never seem to get round to trying it! It looks really pretty on your nails. Is it fairly sheer? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna. It was quite sheer which is why I used 3 coats although they were only thin ones. Mine's only a mini too but that's not a bad thing because I don't think I'll use it very often x x x

    ReplyDelete