10 January 2013

Nails Inc Northumberland Avenue

Hey guys
I've been lusting after the Nails Inc Naturally Beautiful collection on QVC for a while now so thought I'd treat myself with some pennies I was lucky enough to get for Christmas.
As you can probably guess from the name they are 'natural' colours but they aren't all what you'd probably expect.
There are four beauties in this set. I'll be posting about two others in separate posts.
The first one I tried was Northumberland Avenue which is a lovely mid shade of khaki. This was easy to apply and the picture shows two coats of colour with base and top coats.
I found that this mani didn't last a full day but I'm putting that down to the fact that my Seche Vite top coat applied quite thickly because it needs thinning. Luckily I've got Seche Restore winging its way to me.
I love this colour and wilk definitely wear it often.
Do you have this set or is it on your wishlist?
Have you noticed that it chips easier than other Nails Inc polishes or do you agree that it's down to the top coat?
Love Lou x
Ps. Another thing I noticed is that this is a complete pain in the butt to get an accurate picture of! X

No comments:

Post a Comment