7 August 2012

Nails Inc Holland Park

Hey Guys

As you may have realised from my posts I love my purple polishes! I'm definitely a purple people eater ;)

I was so excited when I heard that Nails Inc were bringing out a neon purple and ordered Holland Park as soon as I could afford to treat myself to it!

Unfortunately the original polish I got was one of the ones from the faulty batch and even after 7, yes 7 coats it was still streaky and not at all opaque. I was a very disappointed bunny! :(

Fortunately when I decided to give this polish a second chance and bought another bottle using a Debenhams gift card I'd received for my birthday, I got a much better polish - Yay!

Here are some pictures of this beauty which were taken after 2 days wear!



I removed this polish tonight and reapplied it from scratch and am even happier with the look of it second time round :D (I'll try to remember to take some pics before it gets dark tomorrow!)

What do you guys think of this beauty? Do you agree that it was worth the second chance?

Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment