10 June 2012

Nails Inc New Burlington Place (",)

This is a gorgeous two-tone shimmery coppery red nail polish shade which I was lucky enough to get in the Jubilee Lucky Dip offered by Nails Inc on their website during the Jubilee Weekend!  For just £15 plus p&p Nails Inc were offering Lucky Dips containing 6 full size polishes which I just couldn't resist!  As you'll see I took quite a few pictures as I was trying to show off the full range of colours in it including red, pink and bronze. It also looks holographic in some lights (",)







9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, possibly the nicest nail colour I have seen! :) Gorgeous!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the color is just so incredibly beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my all-time favourites! I waited so long to try it, it was in my cupboard for ages (it doesn't look half so amazing in the bottle) but then I put it on and was in love :)

    New follower on your blog :) I see you are as addicted to Nails Inc as I am!

    Claire x

    glitterandjelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Claire

      I'm following your blog already :)

      It's a gorgeous colour and out of all the ones I got in my lucky dip it was the one I couldn't resist trying first and I'm soooooo glad I did :)

      Yeah I've gone from not knowing of them to being absolutely addicted in just 6 months after my best friend at work bought me the purple magnetic for my Secret Santa present :D

      Lou x

      Delete
  4. beautiful color!! it reminds me of one of the polishes from the opi burlesque collection. i think it's called the show must go on, i don't exactly remember off the top of my head right now lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I haven't tried any OPI polishes yet but I'm sure I'll give them a go at some point :) x

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete