11 May 2012

Nails Inc Bluebell with Burlington Arcade (",)

I searched high, low and level on 3rd May for the Instyle Magazine which was giving away a choice of three Nails Inc varnishes free with the June issue.  I could only find the pink and peach options although I desperately wanted Bluebell.  My friend Caz went home to Ireland for the long weekend and texted me from the airport to say she'd got the magazine for me with Bluebell - what a star :D I had to wait until the following Tuesday for her to bring it into work for me but it was definitely worth the wait!  I love it on it's own and also with the stunning Nails Inc Burlington Arcade diamond nail jewellery.

Here are some pics which will hopefully show how gorgeous this colour and combination are:-



If you're tempted to treat yourself to the incredibly sparkly nail jewellery you can find it here

No comments:

Post a Comment